Very high quality Glass beads made in the Czech Republic.
All glass beads come in both Bulk and Hang Sell bags depending on your requirments.
- Czech Glass Bugle Beads. Bugle beads are available in matching colours in 4 sizes. 2'3'5'2.5' .These are suitable for jewellery making and can be threaded with fine jewellery wire. If used for sewing with thread a small seed bead at each end of the bugle will stop the thread from being cut.The glass bugles can also be used for making Christmas star decorations.
- Czech Glass Jug Beads. Jug beads can be used a small glass weights to decorate the edges of lace doilys and lace table throws. These are used to decorate tassels. They can be threaded on cord to make handles for beaded evening bags.
- Czech Glass Facet Beads. These are available in matching colours in 6mm and 8mm. They are especially good for making good quality jewellery.The colours are rich and the sizes are even.
- Czech Glass Round Beads. Round beads are available in matching colours in 4 sizes. 4mm, 6mm ,8mm, 10mm. The round beads are used for jewellery making. They can be threaded on fine wire which can be crocheted or knitted to make earrings, chokers, belts ,bags an bracelets. The beads can be threaded onto eye or head pins and made into chunky bracelets.
- Czech Seed Beads. The difference between "seed beads" and Czech Seed Beads is the quality. The colour is richer, the beads are even in size, the hole goes right through and most can be be used(there is rarely a broken one). The seed beads are available in 3 sizes and some matching colours in each size. The smallest size is 11mm, next is 8mm and 5mm. The 11m size can be knitted into evening bags, beautiful dresses for ceramic dolls, they can be used in embroidery, for embellishing needlework, and for weaving by hand or with a bead loom.