A clear texturizing medium that can be mixed with virtually any water-based acrylic color to create textured colors that can be exact color matches.
Number of Colors: 1
Features and Advantages:
- Papier maché
Additional Decorating Ideas/Applications:
- Easy-mix formula
- Will not change the acrylic color
- Soap and water cleanup
- Use less acrylic paint if rougher texture is desired.
- Varnish finished pieces that will be used outside with DuraClear Varnish. Apply over dried Clear-Tex.
- Use Clear-Tex to add dimension to canvas painting.
- Use for stucco effect on birdhouses.
- Mix with No-Prep Metal Paint or Ultra Gloss for outdoor decor.
- For patina-verdigris look, paint entire surface with Clear-Tex; allow to dry, then apply acrylic paints according to desired effects.
- Apply with brush, palette knife or sponge.
- After first coat is dry to the touch, additional coats can be applied for more dimension.
- Wash brushes immediately after use.
- Thin Clear-Tex with DuraClear and a few drops of acrylic paint, then lightly and randomly brush over smooth areas for an interesting effect.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.