Patio Paint 2oz
Product Description: Check out our color chart to see out 6 new colors!
Permanent and weatherproof acrylic paints for outdoor decorating on concrete, wood, and terra cotta. Patio Paint is formulated for water resistance and excellent adhesion in changing temperatures. Patio Paint solves the weathering and adhesion problems regular paints have on concrete, terra cotta and other outdoor surfaces.
Number of Colors: 48 Painting Surfaces:
Features and Advantages:
- Terra Cotta
- Ceramic bisque
- Cast aluminum
Additional Decorating Ideas/Applications:
- Easy to use - one step
- No sealing or varnishing necessary
- Will not crack or peel
- Scuff resistant
- Water-based for easy cleanup
- Add accents to bird feeders, terra cotta pots, mailboxes and other outdoor accessories with Patio Paint.
- To antique, apply one coat of Clear Coat or Patio Paint. Allow to dry, then apply a contrasting color and while wet, wipe with a damp sponge, leaving color in crevices.
- Create brick or stone patterns on patios with patio sponges.
- Use for durable outdoor stenciling.
- For best results, apply only if air or surface temperature is between 45°F/7C° and 85°F/30°C.
- Allow 4 hours before exposing painted surfaces to temperatures below 45°F/7°C.
- Do not expose to moisture for 72 hours.
- For opaque coverage, brush, sponge or roll 1-2 coats and allow to dry.
- Terra cotta pots should be painted inside and out. Dry thoroughly before planting.
- Do not apply de-icers or harsh solvents to painted surfaces.