Snow-Tex creates dimensional effects like snow and stucco on most craft surfaces. Although Snow-Tex is white, it can be tinted and antiqued by adding Americana Acrylics.
Number of Colors: 1
Features and Advantages:
- Ceramic bisque
- Polymer clay
- Papier mache
- Watercolor paper
- Poster paper
Additional Decorating Ideas/Applications:
- Can be tinted with Americana Acrylics colors or antiqued after it dries with DecoArt Gel Stains
- Cleans up with water
- Apply Heavenly Hues on dry, Styrofoam, Snow-Tex-covered balls, then wipe off to antique.
- When antiquing Snow-Tex, varnishing is not necessary when using DecoArt Gel Stains.
- Sprinkle Glamour Dust over Snow-Tex while still wet to add sparkle to “snow.”
- Makes great beards and whiskers.
- Use on Christmas decorations to add snow to trees, villages, pine cones, wreaths and greenery.
- Can be spread on walls and, when dry, painted with Americana Acrylics for a stucco effect.
- Stir gently.
- Allow first coat to dry before adding more coats.
- May be tinted up to 30% with acrylics.
- Heavier build-up may require slightly longer drying time.
- Wipe rim of jar and lid before closing jar.
- Do not use on wearable fabric items as it is very hard when dry.
- To avoid cracking, do not apply too heavily.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.