Control Medium slows down the drying time of the paint, giving the painter more time to blend colors without thinning the consistency of the paint.
Number of Colors: 1
Features and Advantages:
- Papier maché
- Ceramic bisque
- Polymer clay
- Watercolor paper
- Poster paper
- Will not thin the consistency
- Prevents bleeding
- Apply paint to fabric or canvas before painting for wet-on-wet techniques.
- Control Medium can be used to create a glaze for marbleizing, sponging or antiquing.
- Apply sparingly. If you apply too liberally, it will take a long time to dry completely.
- Use Control Medium to duplicate the look of oil painting techniques.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.